Monday, February 20, 2006
Lady Bugs and Thinking Pink!
AH, I love the color PINK! So I broke down this weekend and started to buy Kyra some clothes!! Like with Paul, I had told myself not to buy anything till we got our referral. You know I was trying to be practical and find out weight, etc, till I bought something. Let's just say girl clothing is soooo much fun to buy!! I didn't go over the top buying. well, at least I don't think I did. Bob may say something different. I also found some bargains for Paul as well, that I will put away for next winter. It is so hard trying to guess what size your child will be the following year! Aside from my shopping spree it was a relatively quiet weekend. We spent time with Grandma and Grandpa both Saturday and Sunday, which Paul just loves doing. Paul loves giving his Grandpa a hard time. who knew a 2 1/2 year old could be just as sarcastic as his grandpa!

In the past two days we have seen two Ladybugs! Paul and I have made wishes for his baby sister to be home soon and then we have sent them free outside. Poor little Buggers are probably frozen outside! Hopefully China will be sending referrals soon. This batch will really help us gauge when we should be expecting our referral. (I have been saying that every month). Let's hope they give referrals through at least part of JUNE! Realistically let's hope they get through all of MAY! I am telling you this wait has been horrible. in two weeks it has been 8 months of just waiting! (just having a bit of a pity party for myself.)

Well it is time to read books with Paul. Good Night and God Bless!
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
We really are all feeling the same things, aren't we? I have been saying, "Now, this month we'll really have a feel for when we should see our referral." It's never really turns out that way, but every month I say it ~ just like you!

Good for you for buying some clothes. It is fun, isn't it?

Tell Bob and Paul we say Hello! Have a great week!

~Traci