Thursday, March 09, 2006
watch what you say to a 2 1/2 year old!

Paul became insistant today that he wanted to go to the Ocean. He keeps on asking if Grandpa will take him to the ocean soon. (Grandma and Grandpa went with us last year). I told him that we will try to go to the ocean after we bring home his sister. (thinking I could buy myself some time, and not thinking that a 2 1/2 year old has concept of time!) So now he keeps on asking if Daddy and Mommy can go to China this weekend and pick up his sissy. then follows it up, can we go to the ocean next week? Paul has a great memory.... and like I said, I wasn't thinking, so now all he is focused on is going to the ocean! I plan on taking Paul to the pool as much as possible this summer. He absolutely loved swimming lessons and loves the water. Maybe when my partents go to Myrtle Beach later next month, I can sneak Paul into their suitcase and he can enjoy the ocean with them. ha haa. I do hope to take the children on a vacation this summer or early fall... but it will all depend on when we get to go to China, and if Bob will have any time left after our trip. ARGH!! I think we are all getting summer fever. The weather hasn't been cold and snowy this winter, but it has been dreary. All paul wants to do is go out and play.

Just wanted to wish Leah Happy Birthday again (today is her actual Birthday) and also wanted to wish Josh Happy 3rd Birthday. He is Paul's buddy! AH yes, and CONGRATULATIONS SARA she just passed her LISW exam!! now she can go for the BIG BUCKS!

till next time watch what you say to your kids, they will hold you to it!