Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Getting Ready...
Plane Tickets.... CHECK
Visa's........... CHECK
Prescriptions.... ALMOST CHECK
Parents figure out Skype...... Maybe someday!
packing........ almost thinking about it.
a zillion other things............ CHECK!

I can not believe now everything is moving quickly. Okay I know I bitched and moaned how slow things have been going for well 18 months... now that things are flying... WOW! Gee I can not tell you how busy things are at work, home and life now that we are just a few weeks away from traveling! SUCH IS LIFE. I can't wait we are coming sweet Kyra... we are coming.
~Until Next Time~
6 Comments:
Blogger Maggie said...
That's adoption for you. Wait, wait, wait some more. Then HURRY UP AND MOVE! I'm so excited for you to meet your daughter.

Blogger Mary said...
Just when you think you're ready, you are given a really tight timeline and you have to race around like crazy and hope you don't forget anything. It's all worth it though.

Blogger Lauren said...
How exciting! You will get everything done even if it doesn't seem like it now.
Cherish this craziness.

Blogger Dawn said...
I hate the wait sooo much, but when I see how fast everything happens when you actually get THE call it makes me nervous! You'll be fine...this is a good whirlwind you are on. Congrats!

Blogger Bryan and Carrie said...
Did you see? We get our babies on the 18th!!!!!!! We will be on that plane in 2 weeks. Do ya think we will be ready???

Blogger Bryan and Carrie said...
Do you have all your gifts yet. I think I am done. Now I have to figure out how to get all of this in 2 suitcases adn 2 carry-on bags. I will hopefully have a picture of Kyra by the end of the week!!! Let's keep our fingers crossed that it comes. Misty thinks it will.