Saturday, August 19, 2006
Is it True? Can it Be?
A wonderful travel friend of ours, found out today a package is on it's way to our agency. Now we have no idea what this package is... but it could be our Travel Approvals (TA'S)! IF this is indeed the case, then our agency can get our Counsulate Appointments (CA's)... which means WE ARE GOING TO CHINA!!! Now unfotunately we have to wait till Tuesday or so, before we know for certain if its out TA'S... But the excitement mounts, and we have yet another package to track!
~Until Next Time~
3 Comments:
Blogger Julie said...
I have been watching the Rumor Queen just waiting to see if you guys had any good news coming about TA's. I do hope it is coming soon! It would be great if we all overlapped in China ~ you never know.

We can't wait to hear about your TA's!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
OH MY GOSH!! We might see you at the White Swan! I am so glad that y'all didn't have to wait like we did. Come on....let's get these babies home. I can't wait to hear that they are at the office.

Love, Traci

Blogger Bryan and Carrie said...
It is hard to believe that we could be leaving for China in 2 to 3 weeks. Traci actually told me this morning to call DHL. I had thought about stalking them but forgot. We owe Traci for reminding me to call them. We need to do more SHOPPING!!!

Love ya,
Carrie