Saturday, June 17, 2006
Thrill Seeker!
You guessed it! Paul loves roller coasters! Okay, no not the “analogy” types… the real ones! Yesterday was a huge day in a 2 ½ year olds life. We went to PARAMOUNT KINGS ISLAND. Bob took the day off and I took a ½ day, we packed the car and went to PKI. Paul’s eyes were HUGE when we walked in. He could hardly contain his excitement. I could hardly hold back the tears, thinking my baby is growing up. I remember the first time I went to an amusement park, about his age, and had the exact same reaction. Needless to say, we had a wonderful exhausting time. First we went to the water area and caught some waves in the kiddy land… then it was off to the rides and a parade and then more rides. And of course it all ended with Fireworks. Paul says his favorite was the purple roller coaster. This morning he wanted to go back… Ummm, I don’t think so. Yes it was a wonderful time. But Oh MY GOODNESS it is expensive. I thought it was expensive when I was younger, but let’s just say that was nothing compared to yesterday. We will definitely leave PKI to special occasions. I hope to post pictures tomorrow of the trip.
~Until Next Time~