Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Milestones...
Today was a big day in Paul's world... he went to his first OFFICIAL dentist appointment. I say official, because when he was roughly one he fell on a toy, and knocked a tooth loose, so I took him to the dentist for that. Only for him to lose the tooth shortly after bringing him home... Anyways, on to today, Paul did wonderfully! He seemed to really enjoy getting his teeth cleaned. He also enjoyed helping the tech. She said he was her best patient of the day (I think that was a slam on me, as I was her patient right before Paul). Paul also got to enjoy wathing cartoons as he got his teeth cleaned. Now, I don't remember having flat screen tv's in our dentist office as a child! It is pretty cool though, they can pull up your x-rays on the tv as well, and show you close up what they are talking about. For instance, I am proud to say I had no cavaties like I thought and they show you by pulling up your xray on the tv. That was the good news, the bad: apparently I have become quite the tooth grinder... No more ice chewing or hard candy for me. But I digressed, anyway they could pull up my x-ray on the tv and tell me all kinds of things. It was pretty cool... for a dentist.... anyways. My point was, PAUL did WONDERFULLY! Oh, but one thing: you know how they tell you not to give your children milk or anything after you bursh their teeth.. THEY MEAN THAT. working on some issues there, but it is an easy fix!
After we got home things pretty much fell apart. Let's just say, Paul must be pretty limber. Good thing the stairs are carpeted, and he had what appeared to be a safe landing. I, on the other hand, would be in traction for a month if I went down the stairs like he did. Okay, after the tears and realizing he was okay. My little trooper states, and I do Quote "That was fun, I am going to try that again!!!" Ah,I don't think so! So, after that we have been having quiet time, and Paul and Daddy are currently watching "Chicken Little" for the 100th time. I think I am going to join them.
~Until Next Time~
6 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hey sis, you r doing a great job here.. keep up the gret work

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hey sis, you r doing a great job here.. keep up the great work

Blogger Sandra said...
Welcome to blogging! Your blog looks awesome! Sounds like your sweet little boy had quite a day, I loved his comment about wanting to try that again! OMG, he'll have you with gray hairs at an early age!!! :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Finally got to review your Blogging. Parts made me laugh, others made me cry. All three of you are very special. Praying your wait will sonn be over for Kyra. Me

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP business credit report Aids car navigation