Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Loss of Control






I am tired of not being in control of this situation. I hate not knowing when we may know something. I am just frustrated. I hate living each month by how many referrals will come. I know it won't be this month, there is no way, but after this months referrals that just brings us closer to ours. I AM TIRED OF SOUNDING LIKE A BROKEN RECORD! So instead today... I am going to share a picture or two or three of Paul. someone that brings me the greatest joy in life. Hey did I mention that he passed his swiming lessons.. that's the good news, the bad he isn't old enough to go to the next class. Has to be three.. oh well. I am so proud of him. He was one of the youngest (if not the youngest) to pass the class. That's my little fish. I will have him on the swim team soon vs. later.
Until the next time~
2 Comments:
Blogger Elle said...
Get angry, scream, cry, pout and pray. Because at the moment that is all you can do. But underneath it all have faith. Your baby girl will come home to you. Look into you beautiful boy's eyes and remember what kind of struggles you had to endure to bring him home. Then remember how it all melted away the moment you called him yours.

You are in my thoughts today!

Anonymous Anonymous said...