Friday, July 14, 2006
Now the rumors are flying...



As all of you have probably figured out by now... I am not a patient person. Each day I pray that I will learn how to be a patient person, and I can't always have what I want when I want it... But each day passing, I tend to lose optimism and patience. It is one of my many character flaws, but it is a doozie. I wish I could revel in the fact that it really looks positive that we will be in the next batch of referrals. All our signs are positively pointing that we are in the next batch of referrals. Actually the rumors are saying through JULY 13th. Which is very disappointing for several late July people, but such a blessing to my ears. I cannot wait to finally see a picture of this child that I have dreamt and talked about for so many months. I can't wait for Paul to actually see his sissy, and realize what we have been talking about for MONTHS on end. But, alas, who knows if that picture will actually come this month. I know... don't look at the rumor boards, don't pay attention to crap that people spew out on those boards... but these rumors are the only thing I have to hold on to. Our agency is very closed lip, just for this reason, but it is frustrating. Oh, I haven't said what the latest rumor is: apparently the CCAA is moving... okay that part has been a rumor for months now. BUT supposedly they are now actually in the move phase. This Move can take any where from 1 to 3 weeks, and referrals will not be sent out till the move is complete. Now, why should I really expect anything less? I shouldn't even be the least bit frustrated, what is a few more days / weeks at this point???? So, it feels like a lifetime, I know it isn't. So, I shouldn't have told everyone, HOPEFULLY we will have Kyra's picture at Paul's Birthday Party. At least I said HOPEFULLY. So, it is one more stupid "goal" date that I made up in my head that we didn't meet. In the scheme of things, it won't matter. We will get the referral and the picture of our angel, when it is time to get it. We will travel when it is time to travel (don't worry I am sure there will be some kind of delay there...) Darn that North Korea thing going on right now, making me quite the nervous Nellie. You know I am secretly, 'k not so secretly praying, that this post is being written in haste, and at the end of this month we will see our baby, and I can look back at this post and just laugh... But I am not me without having something that is totally out of my control, to worry about! ~Until Next Time~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UPDATE: our agency did confirm that the CCAA will be moving for the next few weeks, hence it "may" slow down referrals and TA'S a bit this month!! ARGH! Also, there is a nasty rumor that one of the providences that our agency uses may be lengthening the time for their adoptions. Hopefully that is just one nasty rumor. I couldn't imagine being away from PAUL longer... Not to mention Grandma(s) and Grandpa may go crazy with Paul for that long. (let's just say we would be pushing 3 weeks...) But we are not going to put any thought into this rumor yet, as we don't know where we are going, and why freak out the parents before we need to!!
Until Next time.. waiting patiently.....
3 Comments:
Blogger Maggie said...
It sounds like there are contradicting rumors about that CCAA move. (Contradicting rumors? Big surprise, huh?) Let's keep hoping for the best!

Blogger M3 said...
Our powerhouse agency finally confirmed the move, so it's definitely happening. Absolutely no consensus from all the agencies on whether or not this will slow things down though. Arghhhhh, the suspense is just awful. Hurry up CCAA, hurry hurry hurry!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...